The high pressure triaxial system consists of a pressure vessel with an internal piston for differential stress and servo-hydraulic intensifiers for differential stress, confining and pore pressure. This design is convenient for routine measurements at reservoir pressures up to 138 MPa (20,000 psi) and temperatures up to 150˚C (302˚F).
- External furnace allows no temperature variations between the pore fluid and sample
- Servo-hydraulic control of confining pressure, pore pressure, flow rate, strain rate, and force
- Control of pressures and temperatures at reservoir conditions
- Pore pressure intensifier compatible with water, brine, oil, and gas (including co2)
- AutoLab software for system data acquisition and reduction
- Integrated electronics console for servo amplifiers and signal conditioning
- Option for true triaxial capability