“We are now able to offer clients consultation during testing, as well as the highest quality rock properties characterization available anywhere,” said NER President Randolph J. Martin.
The AutoLab offers a range of geomechanical and petrophysical measurement options including ultrasonic velocities, permeability, resistivity, pore volume compressibility, strength, and rock deformation along multiple loading paths.
Commonly performed measurements now available in Houston include:
- Static and Dynamic Elastic Properties
- Axial and Radial Ultrasonic Velocities (P and S)
- UCS, Brazilian Test, Hollow Cylinder Test, Confined Compression
- Electrical Resistivity
- Routine and Custom Workflows
- Automated Testing Allowing Great Flexibility in Loading Protocol