The high pressure triaxial system consists of a pressure vessel with an internal piston for differential stress and servo-hydraulic intensifiers for differential stress, confining and pore pressure. This design comes in two standard configurations, making it convenient for routine measurements at reservoir pressures up to 69 MPa (10,000 psi) or 138 MPa (20,000 psi) and temperatures up to 120˚C (248˚F).
- Servo-hydraulic control of confining pressure, pore pressure, flow rate, strain rate, and force
- Control of stresses and temperatures at reservoir conditions
- Pore pressure intensifier compatible with water, brine, oil, and gas (including co2)
- AutoLab software for system data acquisition and reduction
- Integrated electronics console for servo amplifiers and signal conditioning