The high pressure system consists of a pressure vessel and servo-hydraulic intensifiers for confining and pore pressure. This design is convenient for routine measurements at reservoir pressures up to 103 MPa (15,000 psi) and temperatures up to 120˚C (248˚F).
- Servo-hydraulic control of confining pressure, pore pressure and flow rate
- Control of pressures and temperatures at reservoir conditions
- Pore pressure intensifier compatible with water, brine, oil, and gas (including co2)
- Autolab software for system data acquisition and reduction
- Integrated electronics console for servo amplifiers and signal conditioning
- Optional load frame allows for measurement of elastic constants and fracture properties