The AutoLab systems provide integrated measurement, analysis, and reporting of ultrasonic velocities, permeability, resistivity, pore volume compressibility, and deformation for arbitrary loading paths at reservoir conditions. The core holder is a multifunctioning pressure vessel with interchangeable transducers to support measurement options. All units are supplied with a custom software system that is capable of acquiring data. On the AutoLab 1000, 1500, 2000, and 3000,the software also controls experiments.
- Teaser Text To address the oil and gas industry needs to drill deeper wells into high temperature formations, NER modified the AutoLab 1500 to operate at higher temperatures and pressures.
- Teaser Text The unique design of the AutoLab 3000 houses the entire triaxial vessel and the pore pressure intensifiers in a furnace capable of heating the system to 150C, ensuring that the pore fluids entering pressure vessel are at the same temperature as rock specimen.
- AutoLab 3000 Brochure (4228 Downloads)
- Teaser Text AutoLab 2000 is a versatile triaxial apparatus for petrophysical and mechanical rock properties measurements at in situ conditions on specimens as large as 102 mm (4.0 inches) in diameter. The apparatus is customized based on experimental requirements of the customer.
- AutoLab 2000 Brochure (4339 Downloads)
- Teaser Text AutoLab 1500 is a compact, fully functional triaxial apparatus designed to perform standard coupled process petrophysical and rock mechanics experiments on specimens up to 50 mm (2.0 in) in diameter at reservoir conditions of overburden pressure, pore pressure, and temperature.
- AutoLab 1500 Brochure (4259 Downloads)
- Teaser Text AutoLab 1000 is a hydrostatic servo-hydraulic system for measurements of compressional and shear wave velocities, permeability, electrical resistivity, pore volume compressibility, and linear compressibility on rock specimens up to 50 mm (2.0 in) in diameter at in situ overburden pressure, pore pressure, and temperature.
- AutoLab 1000 Brochure (4095 Downloads)
- Teaser Text AutoLab 500 is a manually operated hydrostatic system for measurements of compressional and shear wave velocities, electrical resistivity and bulk compressibility on rock specimens up to 50 mm (2.0 in) in diameter at in situ overburden pressure and pore pressures.
- AutoLab 500 Brochure (4697 Downloads)
The AutoScan platform includes interchangeable quick-connect probes that measure gas permeability, resistivity, ultrasonic compressional/shear wave velocities, composition (FTIR), mechanical strength, and elastic stiffness. All property measurements are spatially correlated and represent near-surface data.